Saturday, April 13, 2013

Special Saturday Pedicure

Today my mani became a pedi. My Mom surprised me by taking me to a nearby nail salon to have my first ever pedicure! It was very fun. I didn't know what to expect when I went in but I thought it was fun experiencing a new thing. It's much better and easier than painting your own toes.

My salon had a kid sized chair. I got the pink chair. It was the one closest to the adults so I could sit by my mom.

First they had me soak my feet in bubbling warm water with something that sprinkled in. I am not sure what it is called. I asked my mom what it was and she said it makes the bubbles in the foot bath.

After trimming my nails, she painted them in a color that I had picked out. I forgot to get the name of the polish (sorry!) to post but it is very similiar to the polish my friend Elena gave me only a little darker. To see the polish Elena gave me - click here.

Then we walked over and to where you dry your toes under a light. They also have a spray like Elena's you can use if you are in a hurry. It was empty and my Mom's toes were taking forever to dry. Mine dried fast.

All in all, it was the best new thing ever! I can't wait til I go back. But I still need to paint my nails when I get home. After all it's Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds heavenly! I can't wait for sandal weather to go get my first pedicure of the summer!

    ReplyDelete