Monday, April 8, 2013

Shopping at J Crew

Remember that shopping spree? If not click here. I told you that you would be hearing more about it. Here it is. These are a few of the outfits I tried at J Crew.

I like the purse because it glitters and I love everything that glitters!  Purple glittery is even better! I like the hairband and shirt because I like flowers.



Here I like the shirt and the skirt but not together. I would wear the shirt with shorts. Notice it's glittery! But I don't think I would wear the skirt much and would not wear the hat at all.




I like these shorts, kinda, but not the sweater. Because it is Spring and I wouldn't want to wear it very much because it is warm here in the Spring and gets very hot in the summer.




Soon there will be a fun post where you get to guess what I bought. I can't wait to show you. Check back soon!
What I Wore:
all clothes and Accessories - J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment