Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Manicure on Friday with Elena

Hi everybody! This is my friend Elena. She came home with me after school yesterday and we did our nails together. A few weeks ago, Elena went on a shopping trip and brought me back some nail polish. We used it to paint our nails. I needed practice.


 A good tip  is to put wax paper under your hands to keep the polish off the table.



Another tip is I use a blow dryer to dry my nails faster. Elena uses a spray that you buy then put on your nails. I think I am going to have to get some of that spray!


This is us all done! Don't we look good? It's a purpley pink color. It looks purple in the bottle but more pink when you put it on. But I love it! Did you paint your nails today? It's Saturday!




4 comments:

  1. Looks fab! I like the wax paper tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libbie! I am still messy with the nail polish still so it really helps.

      Delete
  2. Hi Maddi, I am so happy you have a made yourself a blog.I spend a lot of time looking at blogs (shabby chic stuff)from all over the world. I can't wait for your' to come each time. You know what !!! this is going to open a lot of good ideals for you .....things you might like to do in the future.You look beautiful tonight at Casey wedding.I wish I had got a picture of you. Keep up the good work of blogging. xoxo-Grant aunt Lou
    ps:U can use cooking oil spray to dry your nail to. Your mom will have some of that I am sure & it makes your nails shine to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison! I love all your fashion accessories and manicures! You have a big fashion
    life ahead of you just waiting!!!!!!!


    xoxo-Taylor

    ReplyDelete