Saturday, April 6, 2013

All the Girls Together for Easter


What I Wore: dress and shoes - Crazy 8,
purse - J Crew, sweater - J Khaki,
bow -  unknown


This is all of us together. It doesn't happen very often anymore. So I love it when it
does. I promised that I would show you what I wore on Easter in an earlier post so here it is. Notice that I am wearing lace and so are my older sisters. It seems lace is very big this year. Sophie just wanted a full princess dress that sparkled.

I did my Saturday manicure a day early this week with my friend Elena. Check back so you can see us in action. Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Maddi- I just love this picture all four of you girls look so pretty. Your mother should frame this picture.. Have a good week & keep up the blogging. Aunt Lou

    ReplyDelete