Monday, April 22, 2013

What I Wore to the School Art Show


leotard and tight - Capezio
necklace - gift from Elena

Want to guess what I wore to my school art show? My ballet outfit! Normally I would have worn an actual outfit but the art show was on a Thursday. And I have dance on Thursday. I didn't want to miss either one so I decided to go as I was. I barely made it for the pizza dinner.

I didn't want to miss my special day at the art show! My picture is the one on the purple sheet with the flower.

By the way, this is my classic pose when Dad is taking my picture with his phone. It looks like first position in ballet. Or starting position in tap.

Check back soon!



1 comment:

  1. You look like a true artist! Very cool pic you did there! Good choice to hit both! :)

    ReplyDelete