Sunday, April 28, 2013

Saturday's Nails

Sorry this post is late! This weekend I was really busy! Friday was a birthday slumber party for my cousin - Taylor. Then on Saturday I had another birthday party - bowling with my friend Kayleigh. Then today I went to a choir concert for my cousin - Kaitlynn.

I am just getting the time to do my nails. Today I am using Claire's Club Nail set. It has two sets in the package and each set has two colors with a crackle effect. I got this Friday from Granny. She is always giving me fashionable things that she thinks I will like. I do!! Thanks Granny!

These nails are peel and stick, easy to wear and easy to take off. You should give them a try! I am working on my next post and will have it up in a day or two. Thanks for visiting and check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Maddie- You have had a busy week, but it sure sounds like it was all fun. I love your stick on nails. That was real sweet of your granny to always be on the look out for things she knows you will enjoy. I always look forward to your blog. Keep up the good work & think your thinking cap on what you want to tell us about next. xoxo- Aunt Lou

    ReplyDelete