Thursday, April 11, 2013

Art + Fashion = Me!


Fashion is an art. And for the last six weeks I've been exploring a different type of art. I've been taking clay sculpting lessons! So I thought that I would show you one of my sculptures. I learned how to make a coil, how to bond clay and even how to make a spoon. But one of my favorite pieces is my dog Sweetie - made out of clay.

Sweetie is 6 months old and is a Yorkie. I got her for Christmas from Santa. She only weighs less than three pounds and is very fast. I am holding her in my profile picture if you want to see the real Sweetie. This is just a clay model.

If you haven't voted your favorite style, go ahead and vote. I voted for Dressy. I can't wait to see what you vote!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is me Taylor. I hope every Saturday you a pedicure!
    PS. love the nail color!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    with love-Taylor

    ReplyDelete