Tuesday, April 2, 2013

An Egg Hunt! Finally!

I hope you read my guest post by my cousin Kaitlynn. Remember when my egg hunt got rained out? (click here)  I finally got to go to one last weekend.

This me with my niece Sophie. We are so excited! The egg hunt is on a local farm and is our church egg hunt. I found 38 eggs. My niece is a toddler so she only found 13 eggs. And I think some of those were mine that she took out of my basket.

We had so much fun! They hid some real eggs in the trees for us to find. They did not break. I can't wait to show you my Easter dress. That will be my next post.
 








What I Wore:                                    What Sophie Wore:
dress - Polly Flinders                          dress - Samara
shoes - Total Girl                                leggings - Cherokee
leggings - Cherokee                            boots - Cherokee
headband - Exhiliration                        bow - unknown
basket - Easter Bunny                         basket - Easter Bunny      

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture of the girls together. I like reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got to an egg hunt after all! You girls look like you had a great time & I can tell you had to be the best dressed ;) Looking adorable!

    ReplyDelete