Friday, March 29, 2013

Ready, Set, Shop - at Gap Kids


This is me at Gap Kids on my recent shopping trip. I am  trying on outfits. I liked the shorts and the flip-flops in the one to the right but I didn't like the sweater. 

I don't like the color of the dress in the middle or the shape. I did like the fabric as it was as comfortable as a t-shirt. Overall this dress was a little plain for me.

The last outfit, I didn't like it at all. I didn't think it was me. Mom made me try it on because I've seen things I didn't like on the hanger and once I tried it on I did like it. But not this outfit.

These are a few of the outfits that I tried on at Gap Kids, but not all of what I tried on. You will have to check back as I will continue to post outfits from my shopping trip to see what I found that was just my style.









What I Wore:
all outfits - Gap Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment