Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Style but Winter Weather


Children's Place

Spring styles are everywhere in the stores. I can't wait to wear them. But it snowed here yesterday. What's a girl to do?

I want to wear a dress similar to this one with short sleeves when I visit my sister tomorrow in South Carolina. Since it is still cool even there, I need to wear something heavier than a vest and sandals.

I am going to wear a blue jean jacket with my dress. About everything looks great with a blue jean jacket. Blue jean jackets come in all colors. So if you don't like how blue looks, try a different color.

Check back and I will post a picture of of what I wore to dinner with my sister.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison!!!!!!!!!!!!! It"s me Taylor!!!!! I love your blog It"s so you!!!!!!!!
    You have a really good taste in fashion!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,Taylor

    ReplyDelete