Monday, March 11, 2013

Casual but Dressy




Ready for Church

This is an outfit I wear to church but it's also a good school dress when you need to look a little nicer than normal.

My church has two services - Traditional and Contemporary. I wouldn't wear this outfit to the Traditional Service but I did yesterday to the Contemporary where it is more casual and even has a band!

Even though it is a little dressy, you can easily play in it on the playground and it would be a perfect outfit for picture day.

This dress is sleeveless but I wear it now with a blue jean jacket and flats. When it gets warmer, I'll trade the flats for cute sandals.

A spring dress + a jean jacket = one cute outfit!





What I Wore:

jean jacket - Cherokee
dress - Disorderly Kids
shoes - Faded Glory
earrings and ring -  Justice
watch - unknown

Thanks for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment