Monday, May 27, 2013

What I Wore to the Pool

cover up - Radio Fiji
hat - Target
towel - Mom's
It's summer! That means that I go swimming nearly every day. I love the pool!! This what I wear when I go to the club.

You need a cover up to go up to the restaurant at my club. They come down and take orders for food but to get ice cream you have to go up there and you must be dressed.

I don't always wear the hat but it is great to have at hand. I like this hat because it shades my face really well. This is great if you want to sit out and read for a bit - but I rarely do. I'm always swimming with my friends!

Next blog we'll talk bathing suits - check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. You really are ready for fun at the pool this summer. Be sure and take your hat to the beach.You and Sophia will have such a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a cover up like yours to take to the beach. I would not look as pretty as you but I want one to cover me up granny

    ReplyDelete