Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Manicure - Not!!

So my mani became a pedi - again!!

Dad went out of town for a golf trip. That means pedicures!! I got a french pedicure this time. My mom got a french manicure. I like the way the white tips look. Mine got a little messed up because I can't sit still but the lady was nice and fixed it for me.

I haven't shown you manicures for the last few Saturdays because I was unable to wear nail polish at my piano and dance recitals. But that is over and Saturday Manicures is back!!

I will probably be showing you alot of toes as I like to wear flip flops in the summer. I also like to go barefoot so I will try to keep my toes painted more.

Hope you have a great Memorial Day!!


1 comment:

  1. Toes look pretty and I love your orange shoes. I bet you and Sophia are having a great time now that school is out.Love you granny.

    ReplyDelete