Saturday, May 18, 2013

What I Wore to a Graduation Lunch


What I Wore:
shirt - Cherokee
shorts - Cherokee
shoes - Gap
bracelet - unknown
necklace - Xhiliration

This post was orginally supposed to be What I Wore to Graduation but my dress got wet. It rained last night and the graduation was outside this morning. I wore a long maxi dress covered with flowers. FYI - don't wear long dresses if you are going to be outside where it is wet and muddy.

So we ran home before the lunch so I could change clothes. I decided to wear this short outfit so I would be more comfortable. The shorts are lace which makes it dressy. The hem has a scalloped edge that is not really for me but I like the overall look of lace shorts. Everybody seems to want a pair this year.

The bright pink shoes and accessories give the outfit some color which I like. Today is a busy day with Phillip's graduation and tonight is my dance recital. Watch for the pictures!


1 comment: