Friday, May 3, 2013

Hair Chalk and the Pony Tail


Succoni Hair Chalk

Look what Mom found - Hair Chalk!!  I saw this on tv and wanted some but Mom found it at CVS yesterday. She got one set for me. And another set for me to take to Elena's when I spend the night tonight.

It is easy to do but you have to press really hard to do it so it sort of hurts. Sometimes - okay about always - it hurts alot. But you may not be tenderheaded like I am. But I think it was worth it! I remembered the saying beauty hurts because I tried it last night but this is how my pony tail looks that I am wearing to school today.

It really is fun to wear and looks really good. Here's a tip - use little sections of hair - it doesn't pull as much and covers better. But be careful - chalk dust will be everywhere. Gotta go eat breakfast! Thanks for visiting and come back soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment