Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Why Hello There!!

Hello there!  It has been almost 1.5 years since I last blogged. I have been very busy with my hobbies and school. Some things I do are new, for example now I like paper crafts, pottery and  running.  I like drawing more often too.
 
Dress: Sequin Hearts
Boots: Arizona
Hair Clip: Target
I thought I would share this picture with you! My whole family had our picture taken in a friends barn.  In the picture,  I chose the boots because they are cute and they fit the rustic theme.  I like the pattern on the dress because the lace and stripes make a cute combination with these colors.  The hair style is an easy simple do with a sparkly hair clip.
 
 
I promise I will try to blog more often! Check back again soon!    

XOXO,

Maddi




 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddi- I am glad you are back on your blog. I sure enjoy seeing how you put your fashion together & where you get some of them You are a very pretty young girl . Tell us some time what your favor color is. Thanks again for updating your blog. xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to be back! Thank you for the compliment. My favorite color is red violet.

      Delete