Friday, February 20, 2015

Basketball Fun!!



jeans - Levi's
shirt - Justice
vest - KnitWorks
scarf - Aunt Nancy
boots - Route 66
bracelets - Justice
 
 

What do you do when there is snow on the ground? I grabbed a couple of friends and went to a basketball game. It's really, really cold here.  I chose to wear a long sleeved shirt, a long vest, scarf (thanks Aunt Nancy!) and some boots. I also chose a group of bracelets for my accessory. I had lots of fun high fiving the players, eating lots of pizza and hanging out with two of my best friends.
 
 
Can you guess where we went after the ballgame? Here's a hint: glaze. (Check back soon to find out where we went!)
 
                                    xoxo,
                        Maddi
 
Where do you think we went?
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Maddi ~ this sound like a fun afternoon. Love your out fit. The scarf looks so warm with your boots & long sweater. I know your friends enjoy the evening also. They look cute too. Keep up the blogging. I enjoy seeing what you will pick out for the next time.

    ReplyDelete