Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bye, Bye, Winter!

Bye snow and cold!
 
shirt & vest - Justice
jeans - Levi's
hat - Annie at Target
boots - Cherokee

The calendar says it is Winter, but guess what? Hello Spring! Spring is around the corner! Spring means warm, bright and neon colors. This has been a weird Spring because you don't know what to wear! One day it is in the 70s, the next it is snowing!
 
Luckily that is over, and now short sleeves can be worn. I love Spring! I like experimenting with my wardrobe, so I put on a short sleeve denim dress with a colorful belt in the picture below. I was
going to the movies so I decided to dress up a little bit. The first photo was taken earlier this Spring during that unreliable weather period. I put it here to show how important the weather is to fashion and what you choose to wear.
 
dress - J. Khaki
jacket - Arizona
tights - Cherokee
boots - Cherokee
hat - Justice
 
 
 
P.S. I love weather and fashion! Oh, did I mention I love Spring?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment