Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Great Beach Hair


bathing suit - Dream Girl

I love going to the beach.  I normally don't like my hair in braids but when I want to go in the water they come in handy. When I wear this style of braids, I usually put a head band across the front as an accessory. But when going in the water, I always take it off so I don't lose it. 

My cousin Taylor has a cute beach style. She has beautiful super bright blonde hair. Taylor puts her hair in a low pony tail then puts another pony tail holder in the middle to make it a Jasmine braid. If you have longer hair, just use more pony tail holders.

Next time you'll see some beach fun. Thanks for visiting my blog!




1 comment:

  1. I love the hair style you and Taylor are wearing. Its great for hot summer days.granny

    ReplyDelete